Friday, January 14, 2005

Ramblings.

This is yet another incoherent post.

'Talked' to JC crush last night. Usually I'm the one who starts talking first, but he started it yesterday so it's a historic moment for me.

That comes across as really pathetic. *shrugs*

I'm not that into him anymore, but I do wonder, why am I still 'celebrating' such moments? Am I still the immature 17 year old (then)?

Apparently my supervisors are ALL missing this morning. I'm not sure if they have a meeting somewhere or they are all sick on the same day. They are all not here, which is both a good and bad thing.

Good: I can slack like I just don't care.
Bad: I shouldn't slack like I just don't care.

See, I do have a conscience.

I writing some program for the company. My codes are perfectly fine. But it displays a bar chart even though I specifically wrote codes for a pie chart. It always displays a bar chart despite all the testing (ie. pie, line, scatter..).

Shittified.

One thing though, my jc class yahoo group thing doesn't look promising. I check my mail frequently to find out if anyone joins it, and the number now stands at 6. Out of a class of 20 (at least). Not promising at all. Maybe it has something to do with me losing the contact list of my class. Crap.

------------------------------------------------------

The above was written this morning when my supervisors were not around. They came late for work for unknown reasons. One has gone missing again after lunch and the other is working feverishly. With his head and nose so close to the monitor, I doubt he can see or care what I'm doing now.

It's Friday and I simply can't wait till 5.30pm.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...