Monday, January 10, 2005

Random thoughts.

I am facing a dilemma. Life and death situation.

Should I get my dream bag and live like a pauper for years (ok, maybe months) to come? Or should I just forget about it (for the moment) and save like a woman gone mad just to get it?

Shittified.

*******************************************

Oh, the train ride today made me think about a few things. Ok just one thing. What if The One (TO) finally responds positively while I'm still with The Possible One (TPO)? Should I just stick with TPO just because he has always been there, or should I go straight for TO? Both are equally nice, it's just that TO has been the one you've been dreaming about since 18.

Crap.

This is giving me a headache.

*******************************************

Oh did I mention I may be getting a pet rock? That's after I made a passing comment that I don't have a pet. No fish, let alone a cute puppy/kitten.

Seriously. I have no pet. And I would really appreciate a puppy. Preferably a golden retriever or a Jack Russell. Or a kitten.

I need a pet. For 2005.

********************************************

Question of the day: If Sirius Black and Voldy had to fight each other, who would win?

*shrug*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...