Friday, January 07, 2005

Release dates.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines.

2005 is going to be a blast!! For extremely good movies, that is. Omg I can't wait man.

I'm going to provide a list of release dates* for all the movies that are worth watching. Note it down in your organiser, get your tix early. Hit me with the flicks!

1) Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith
Date: 19 May 2005
Wow factor: It's Darth Vader! C'mon... let's watch him take over the entire galaxy.

2) Batman Begins
Date: 17 June 2005
Wow factor: 7 years after the flop, they are going to stick to Batman's early days. It's going to be great. Oh, he has a cape. Basically I'm there to watch Gary Oldman. My hero.

3) Sin city
Date: 1 April 2005
Wow factor: Another comic to big screen flick. Then again, I lurve comics.

4) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Date: 15 July 2005
Wow factor: Johnny Depp is proving to be one talented person. With Tim Burton directing, I believe the magic that was "Edward Scissorhands" will be repeated.

5) War of the Worlds
Date: 1 July 2005
Wow factor: Steven Spielberg. Oh, and Tom Cruise. 'Nuff said.

6) Mr and Mrs Smith
Date: 10 July 2005
Wow factor: Brad Pitt trying to snuff Angelina Jolie. Hmm..

7) Memoirs of a Geisha
Date: 16 December 2005
Wow factor: Can't put my finger on it. How about Zhang Ziyi? Or maybe it's a famous book?

8) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Date: 18 November 2005
Wow factor: Gary Oldman, Alan Rickman and Ralph Fiennes. 3 of my favourite men in the same movie. Fiennes as Lord Voldemort. I want to call him Voldy. I'm hyperventilating.


* = I'm assuming they are releasing the movies on the same day worldwide. Release dates subject to change.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...