Monday, January 17, 2005

Roadtrip.

Woke up at 5.30am just so that I can hitch a ride with my friend, Wenwei and his mom to work. Well I don't usually do this, but I haven't seen Wenwei for 2 years and I'm sacrificing sleep JUST to see him. We're talking about sleep here. I need at least 8-10 hours per day, and any amount less than that renders me cranky, and very often, murderous. Anyway had breakfast (something I haven't done in a long time) and a good chat. And guess what, I may be going on a road trip this weekend!


Psyched.


Haven't "inform" my parents yet but I am 90% certain that I can make it. Everyone's graduating this year and I guess we won't have the opportunity to go mad once we step into working life. This will be the most valid and heartfelt excuse ever. Complete with teary eyes. I'm going to market this as a "wholesome nature tour", complete with nature trails and tribe visits. Sans mahjong, alcohol, and crazy antics. I'm tingling with anticipation now.


Airfare and beach resort? $400
Alcohol? $100
Petrol? $20
Spending time with your friends? Priceless.

That's so MasterCard-ish.. haha dun care la. I can't wait for Friday to come. White sandy beach beckons me!



* The above pricing are approximates and are in ringgit. Pricings are subjected to change and I do not hold responsibility for the validity of the prices. Any sponsors are welcomed.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...