Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Better person.

20 Questions to being a Better Person

Your score as a human being is 74.45.

Middle of the road, eh? Does that mean you're yellow? Yellow as a salamander frying on blacktop? Yellow as a urinal cake? Yellow as a delicious marshmallow Peep? Mmmm. Peep. Sometimes I think if it weren't for Just Born candy, I would just expel my life force and expire. Hot Tamales. Mike and Ikes.

But I digress. Nicely done. You are robustly average, and I approve of it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Better person alrite... I can try to type out less swear words in my blog/msn chats, would that make it better?

Anyway I've been trying to post something for ages (read: 3 continuous days) and the blasted thing just wouldn't get posted. Moreover Hello (the software to post pictures) has died a flaming death since it was unable to post pictures anymore.

What the flying fish is happening??!?

Okie now. Breathe in. Breathe out. Back to muggin'.

Over and out.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...