Monday, March 07, 2005

Pictures.

Haven't been posting much and was going through some pictures on my notebook. Decided that maybe some pictures will be nice for a change. ;)

Went to the States earlier this year and took some pictures. Noticeable I'm hardly in any of the pictures I've taken because I'm really not a photo person. A little difficult for me to forcibly pose, smile and freeze for a few seconds till the picture is taken. I rather pictures to be taken when I'm unaware. Less pretentious and stuff. But anyway, enjoy.




The Eiffel Tower. Not the one in Paris, but the replica in Las Vegas. The amazing things that money can buy...




I was sitting at the LA airport waiting for my flight home. I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be amazing to take a picture of all the hustle and bustle at the airport?" I wanted to take more pictures of them but I was afraid that the paranoid security guards might arrest me for taking too many pictures. You know, terrorist and spies etc. Anyway, airplanes are something that I love. It makes me feel that it can bring me anywhere I want to go, as far as I want to go, and it can bring me home anytime. I love watching them at night when they light up. They are so beautiful.




A picture I've taken over the weekend. Hobart is a really peaceful and quiet place. The hotel I was at overlooks a small pier and I would really love to give it all up and sail around the world idyllically. And that's provided I'm hired onboard or I'm rich enough to live that kinda life. Cest la vie.




A picture I took with my brother. Had a chance to see him after he went to Melbourne for 3 months. See the 2 t-shirts he's wearing? It's freaking cold in Hobart.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...