Sunday, April 10, 2005

Designer shops.

You scored as Tommy Hilfiger.


Tommy Hilfiger

92%

Gucci

83%

Louis Vuitton

75%

Diesel

75%

Chanel

67%

DKNY

67%

Burberry

67%

Abercrombie & Fitch

67%

Anna Sui

58%

Dior

58%


What Designer Brand Are You?


===================================================

I hate to sound all superficial, shallow and ditzy but.. does that mean I've been shopping at the wrong shops? Tommy Hilfiger's stuff totally doesn't suit me at all!! I don't even fancy Diesel. *groooanssss*

Oh, I saw something pretty cool (in my opinion) yesterday on the streets of Sydney. I can't exactly post that article yet cuz I can't seem to transfer the pix from my cellphone to my notebook. Until the "technical difficulties" get sorted out. Blah..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...