Tuesday, May 24, 2005

All overzealous blogging must come to an end.

Hmm... it seems that my overzealous blogging phase has come and gone. This couldn't come at a better time since I have less than 1 week plus to complete my thesis report.

I still have a lot of photos (alright, 15) that I can post here, but that would require me to churn out several posts on top of my report. So, no can do. Maybe some other time, when I'm retired or have graduated from uni.

I'm doing my 4th year at uni and I'm required to do this thesis business. This report has to be over a hundred pages, complete with detailed analysis, diagrams and whatnot. I'm currently at page 32. Including the cover page, table of content and bibliography which make up about 8 pages out of the 32. So to be on the safe side, I have to churn out over 70 pages of crap quality writing. This is not good news.

I hate this feeling of helplessness.

It makes me feel wretched to know that people are ill and you can't do anything about it. I mean, I feel so out of place everytime I know that someone is ill. I do the whole "I hope he/she gets better soon" thing but really, I feel like crap because I can't do anything to help the person get better. My words and well wishes will not cure the person. Modern medicine can. This sense of helplessness cripples me. How I wish I studied medicine.

Wait. If not for my parents, I would be doing medicine and I would have become a doctor by now. That's another story for another day.

...

Watched Team America the other day on dvd. It's funny alright, but I can't help but feel that Matt Stone and Trey Parker have too much time on their hands to come up with such a script.



"I'm so ronery.... so ronery... so ronery and sadry arone..."


Good luck getting Kim Jong Il to sing at the Oscars!

...

Derek commented that my blog is becoming a newstation. Urm I don't know what to say. You can look at it from different angles.


  1. I have nothing much going on in my life so I write about other stuff.

  2. I just want to share the interesting stuff I come across

  3. All of the above.

I just don't really know why. I can't really write inspirational pieces. I can't write satire. I can't write too much about my personal life. Since by doing that I would have to spill everything about my friends' lives, which may in turn lead to the breakup of our beautiful friendships.

Well, most of the time I filter out stuff about my friends' lives.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...