Saturday, May 28, 2005

Friends and horrible recurring dreams.

I think I miss my friends at home soooooo much. So much that I dreamt I married one of my buddies in college while all my other close friends watched.

Damn.

...

I had 3 SEPARATE dreams last night. Anyway I think it's kinda sad to have such wacky dreams. Sad, as in pathetic and not "oh no my poor pet goldfish died" kinda sad. This is not the first time I had some wacky dreams. And not just friend A for that matter, but there is a list of them who have appeared in my dreams.

I hope I can still look at my friends the way I used to (without embarassment) when I do see them. If they read this, I hope they can look at me the way they used to as well. Without prejudice or mockery.

Well, at least it's better than THAT recurring dream I have. I've had it for as long as I can remember. Everytime when I fall sick, I get the same horrid dream of being chased down an alley by something/someone. I never did look behind in those dreams. I ran for my life and somehow "it" caught up with me and I would wake up at that moment with cold sweat and a pounding heart.

It doesn't feel good to have horrid dreams. Weird dreams? I can handle it. But horrible scary recurring dreams? I wish they would go away.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...