Sunday, May 15, 2005

More Fahrenheit coming to the cinemas near you.

I have spoken to Allison the other day, and I told her I don't always write all that I think about. I don't exactly know who's reading my blog and just in case I write something I observe about my friends and they get offended. I went on about how I don't want to hurt people's feeling etc.

Blah blah blah.

She says we can't please everyone.

(What it sort of looked like on msn....)
Me: how how?
Allison: can't pls everyone.


Which is so true.

Her few words reassures me so much that I want to write every single thing down, offensive or otherwise.

If I can't please the entire world, the least I can do is to please myself.



To thy ownself be true.
-- Mel Gibson, Braveheart.



Hahaha it should be Hamlet, but I get so reminded of Cher in Clueless that I've decided otherwise.

...

There goes nuthin'.

I don't really get some people. I know they belong to a close-knit group of friends, but is it necessary to celebrate one another's fabulousness almost everyday? It's as if they belong together to boost/stroke one another's ego and assure themselves that they are pretty and nice. Just a step short of congratulating themselves.


A: You are soooo sweet!
B: You are soooo pretty!
C: You 2 are amazing people.
A: So are you, C.
B: Both you 2 are the bestest.


Urm... I can't find the words to describe this.

...

Although Fahrenheit 9/11 is an old documentary, I still enjoy it very much.





By old, I mean last year. And by enjoy, I mean it's thought provoking. And guess what, Michael Moore is working on his next film/documentary!

*drumrolls*...

Wait for it.

.
.
.



Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2

Moore to shoot sequel to ‘Fahrenheit 9/11’
Film will focus once again on the Iraq war and terrorism
-- The Associated Press






The next movie. It's edited using Paint, for my own pleasure. I don't have fancy schmancy Photoshop. =(

Michael, if you are reading this and should you want to use this picture for your next movie, please contact me. Anyone close to Michael should tell him of this picture's existence.

It's a sequel and upon seeing the title, I'm not sure if he's trying to milk the first for all its worth or he really has A LOT to say. It reminds me of the old movie I watched when I was a kid. "The Naked Gun"





and its subsequent sequels "The Naked Gun 2 1/2"





and "The Naked Gun 33 3/4".





The typical Charlie Sheen + Leslie Nielsen toilet humour which I so enjoyed when I was 12.


I hope it's not a trend for Michael Moore's stuff. Make something new after the sequel. Maybe, he can make one on all the fad diets out there. The Atkin's, South Beach, Low Carb, No Carb, Macrobiotic, No Food diets out there. "Alternative" diets seem to be taking over people's lives so maybe he can do something about it, and tell people they are actually scams.

Or maybe something on the Kyoto Protocol, if the topic of fad diets is below him and he just "wants to be taken seriously". Talk about greenhouse gases emission and how SOME countries refuse to sign the damn paper, and damning us all to hell by pumping out toxic fumes every single second.

Just a thought.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...