Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars 3 and credits.

I've watched Star Wars 3.

It's not bad. Not as good as I've hoped for, but it's still good. Won't say more lest it spoils the entire cinematic experience for you. Remember to buy drinks and popcorn. The movie runs for 2 hour 40 minutes.

At least smuggle food in if you don't want to pay for overpriced soft drinks and popcorn. *winks*

I took photos of the lightsabers I mentioned and I'll post it when I find the damn cable. How I wish I got my red dual bladed lightsaber now. People in the cineplex were all decked out in their Star Wars best.

Nevermind. We still have the launch of Harry Potter in July. I will go find a decent looking broom and pointy hat to go queue for my book. Let's all immerse ourselves in the hype. Soak it up. You won't have the chance to do it in future. Just like there won't be anymore Star Wars movies for me to bring my lightsaber to. Just do it!

----------------------------

I'm the kind of person that sits around in the cinema until the credits finish rolling. Well, only movies that ILM is involved in. And I'm so proud to see his name on the credits of Star Wars 3.

If only I am as capable as he is.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...