Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Foamy fountain, Channel 7 studio and twirly pearly belt.

I was on my merry way in the morning when I passed by Martin's Place. Guess what I saw?




The fountain/water feature was spouting foam! Just like Ngee Ann City. Not that I was at Ngee Ann City, just read it somewhere. Looks inviting. Like bubblebath. I would have hopped in, if not for the fact that it was freaking cold and it's in public. And nudity in the CBD would definitely bring me unwanted attention. Better save public baths to onsens in Japan.

Actually foam appears at this particular water feature pretty often. And it's not the first time I've seen it. Just that I finally have my camera with me to take a picture of it.

And this is the water feature in The Matrix! But I don't think anyone remembers. =/


Channel 7's studio!




It's located right in the city, and people always stand outside and peer through the glass panes.




It's nice in a way, very NBC Today show. And I like the fact that people can see inside the studios. Very interesting. And the viewers like it too, which ups the stake in the tv industry. Unlike some places, everything is so hush hush. Trying to make yourself 'look' more important?


See the crowd?




They are reporting news and stuff outside, mingling with the crowd. It's very personal. I like!

A look inside the studio.



With the camera crew, lighting equipment and whatnot.


.
.
.
.
.


After helping a friend move house, I went (back out) to the city with Jo. With the intention (plus hopes and dreams) of buying my "Jeux d'Enfants" dvd and Gutterflower cd. But I couldn't find it anywhere! What the flying fish... walked all over town in the rain and couldn't get what I wanted. But I got this instead!




Twirly pearly belt. Nice.


And yummy green tea red bean roll! I am going through this pastry phase now.



I can't wait to eat it!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...