Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gmail, wasted invitations, fickle goon and thunder thighs.

I hate myself for being the biggest fickle goon the universe has to offer.

Just because I couldn't really remember my username for my gmail account, I happily sent another invitation to myself and opened a new account with a more memory-friendly username. I mass-mailed all my friends who knew about that email account, and promptly DELETED the former gmail account.

Little did I realise (or remember) that I need invitations. All 50 of them are fucking gone.

Nice souls have offered to "give" me their invitations because they have got 50 of them in their accounts but I shall wait for Google to bestow me with their hard-to-get invitations.

.
.
.
.


It's been a week (plus minus) and I have got as many invitations as I have first started the account.




ZERO. ZILCH.

How I curse my stupid fingers for pressing the "Close Account" button. *buries face in hands and sob like there's no tomorrow*

Nah, I didn't and will never curse my fingers because I need them until at least next tuesday to type out my lengthy and verbose thesis report.


I'm the biggest biggest forgetful goon in the world.

*stomps off in rage*

.
.
.
.


Waaaaait. Make that the biggest biggest forgetful goon in the world with gigantic thunder thighs.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...