Monday, June 27, 2005

I'll be missing you.

Listening to P Diddy's "I'll Be Missing You".

Was listening to my iPod shuffle when this track came up. Tears just well up.

It has been a week since his cremation. For the past 3 to 4 days, I thought I had recovered and made progress. But I guess I haven't. Or maybe not as much as I thought I had.

I still miss him so much. Everyday. Every minute of every day.

People tell me to move on. Live my life, for him if not for myself. I know I must move on too, but it's always easier said than done. He was supposed to be in my future but he left. I guess the road to recovery is long. Very long.

I am the biggest and weakest fool in the world. Right now, I'll just cling on to whatever I have left. Moving on is not easy. Not the least bit.



Valentine's Day 2001.



Heartbroken. Just very heartbroken.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...