Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Just a notice to all you kind souls who visit this space.

I think I will not be posting as regularly as before from tomorrow onwards.

Exam season.

Need I say more?

Regular (read: excessive) posting will resume after July 1. Erm... then again, I'm going on a holiday the very day I finish my exams. Woohoo!!

Will blog from the middle of the sea IF I have internet access. It's all very high-tech mama-rama-mumbo-jumbo nowadays. There's such a thing called blogging using satellite phone. Techy shit stuff.



p.s. I will still post, just not on a daily basis because I really really really do not want to flop anything this semester.





2 comments:

Cowboy Caleb said...

Aiyah, I'll miss reading your interesting posts...

Min said...

Wah... you visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...