Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nicest person, heat packs, snacks, dinner and all other small gestures.

Sometimes I think Victor is just the nicest person.

He gives in to me lots(even though I tell him he doesn't. part of my plan to make him give in more often), and listens to my incessant rant everyday. Yes, I do rant everyday, about how stressed I am, what the heck is TELE3013 about, why I need a new pair of jeans, and whether I should the new tote erm, for school. I used to complain that he doesn't get me, and yadda yadda yadda. Whatever. He's great. ^____________^

My place is cold during winter and guess what he got me?





Heat packs! It's some Japanese thing, and it will keep you warm for several hours. Just put one in your pocket and you can keep your fingers from freezing when you stuff your hands in your pocket! Cute packaging too.





When I whined about NOT placing an order for Harry Potter 6, he accompanied me to Kinokuniya to order it.

Anyway I was feeling peckish and hungry earlier today, and he had just left on his merry way to get his soft drink. When he got back, he got me gummi bears, fruitips and my favourite Peanut Butter & Chocolate Creme Oreo. He just said, "I figured you are feeling peckish so I got you these. You are usually hungry by this time of the day."

My god, he has got me all sussed out!





And when dinner time came, he made me beef ravioli with shredded smoked ham in carbonara sauce.



It doesn't look appetising in this photo because it's all jumbled up, but really, it's rather tasty! He's no Iron Chef but it's very nice of him to make me dinner.

During all these years (nearly 4) he takes great care of me. He gets me my 3 meals, looks out for me, coaches me with schoolwork and takes me out when I get bored.

However the time has come for him to go home. (Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!) He's graduating this semester and he has already booked his flight home (28 July 2005).

I miss him already, even though he's near me. *Sobs*

I don't want him to go.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...