Monday, July 11, 2005

London bombing.

I know this is very late. But I only got to know about the in on Saturday evening when I reached the marina in Cairns. Being at sea with zero tv and phone reception didn't help.

Was cut off from civilisation.

But one thing for sure, those cowardly bastards who did all this will definitely go to hell.

I don't know who did it. Could be the Al Qaida, could be supporters of Bin Laden, could be the IRA, or maybe the people (urm.. Muslims who misinterpreted their Quran, thinking they'll go to heaven and bestowed with 4 virgin wives by God for defending the religion) who feel that killing people will bring more justice to the world.

There's one thing I want to say to the culprits: Fuck off.



How is killing innocent people going to make ANYTHING right?

These brainless assholes think that blasting the innocent is going to strike fear. It's going to bring justice. It makes everything right, or at least better. An eye for an eye. "Your coalition forces leveled my country, killed my people. So I'm going to show you. Payback's a bitch."

Yes, indeed. Payback's a bitch.


I do not support the war, and retaliation is expected. Let's be honest, it's human nature to fight back. All this senseless killing. Really, does it really help anything? The coalition will deploy more troops and this war will be endless. Something like what's happening at the Gaza strip. What the flying fish are these bastards thinking about?!


Diplomacy, people. Diplomacy.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...