Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ryan Adams, Wonderwall, mope-y, and all you 10 people.

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall



I am in love with Ryan Adams's Wonderwall now.

Yes, it's exactly the same song as Oasis's Wonderwall. I like Oasis, but Ryan Adams just makes this song so much better. Oasis has the whiny angsty version, and Adams has this really mope-y and downright helpless version. Which I think he nailed it good.

Which I think is better.


Until I find a way to host the song for free (Ed: don't have enough money for my own frivolous spending, much less the money to host stuff for strangers), you guys can scour the Internet or start a song-finding quest (legal or otherwise).

Yes, all you 10 people who visit this place.




p.s. 10 is a good number, not too shabby and not popular.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...