Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Staple diet and quizzes.

Friday marks the end of student life for me. Of course, that is made on the assumption that I pass this semester and GRADUATE.


My staple diet.



I've never eaten that much luncheon meat in all my years.


I can't sleep, can't eat properly and the stupid numbers just will not add up. People, we are looking at a potential train wreck here.

=...(

What could be more depressing than that? Oh right, my impending doom at 8am Friday.


So I did a couple of quizzes to de-stress, but the outcomes stressed me further.




Oh yes, I'm going to be an alcoholic who feels desperate and alone inside. Who doesn't know that?!




I dislike all whiskey related beverage. Vodka only.




This is just..... I have no words for this.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...