Monday, February 13, 2006

Almost "10 Things I Hate About You", but not.

I hate the way you don't reply when I message you on MSN.

I hate the way you don't reply even though you said we must definitely keep in contact.

I hate the way you make me sad because you don't reply.

I hate the way I convince myself MSN Mobile just sucks, and that's why you can't reply to my messages for the past week.

I hate the way how simple things like this make me come up with sad excuses.

I hate the way I still message you every time I 'see' you even though you will not reply at all.

I hate the way you email me to tell me things, and disappear soon after.

I hate the way I reply emails to you.

I hate the way of NOT getting an email reply from you.

Most of all, I hate myself for letting small things you do hurt me.


2 comments:

mat said...

*sigh* u're not alone, my friend.. *hugz*

Anonymous said...

you miss him, but look at the big pic --lw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...