Sunday, February 26, 2006

Clothes and fat penguins.

Lately I'm into light-colored clothing. Yes I've decided to break away from my usual emsemble of black + more black + indigo (jeans).

Saw this cute white top, fell in love, tried it on and was totally devastated.




I can never pull off that 60s thing. It's cute, but I look like I'm at least 4 months pregnant when I'm not.

It's depressing to find out that you can't carry off the things you like.

Same goes for my infatuation with floaty Victorian shirts and billowy skirts in a certain cut. I look like a midget in those skirts. A midget with fat hips and thunder thighs no less.


It makes me feel like fat penguins.




Plump penguins put on workout routine
Japanese zoo institutes 500-yard walks

-- Associated Press
Updated: 2:03 p.m. ET Dec. 15, 2005




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...