Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm back!

I'm back from Land of the Free, and it's good to be back home.

Nothing feels like home without the 99% humidity and 27 degrees out.

Will love to write more.. but I have to unpack and do my rounds of Chinese New Year visiting. A very late one, I know.

My angpow earnings this year currently stands at $350 tops. This does not bode well for the year ahead since I firmly believe the amount of angpow money I get is directly proportional to my income for the entire year.

Anyhoo.. I am extremely frazzled right now with the millions of things going on in my head and my life. Life right now feels like a major crossroad, with the traffic lights broken.

Need.. to.. get... organised.

Be back soon!


p.s. STEELERS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...