Saturday, March 04, 2006

Posting nonsense, waiting for someone and PADI diving course.

Lately, as most would have noticed, I have started posting short, pointless and totally nonsensical posts. Like lyrics to Coldplay's Sparks (when I have a strict policy against posting song lyrics), or how I feel about "Love Actually", me doing silly quizzes etc.

Maybe it has something to do with me being unemployed.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that nothing interesting is happening.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there's only a single thought in my head at the moment.


Have you ever had the feeling of missing someone so dearly, you live your day waiting for his/her emails, phone calls and text messages? And you think of him/her so much that even your dreams are all about him/her? (ok, I'm getting tired of being PC, so all "him/her" shall be abbreviated to "him" for this post. Back to normal transmission.) And when you do hear from him, you feel so happy inside and nothing in the world can dampen your spirit.




Yeah.. sounds incredible.


It is perhaps this feeling that makes all my posts crummy. Simply because I do not know what to write about, and I refuse to write more on this issue. Otherwise you will have an entire trove of posts to read and smirk at how I gush at SOME people.


To steer all folks away from boredom and the inevitable nausea that is rising up in your throat, I shall share my diving story. The non-existent one. People, just how long does it take to take the Basic PADI diving course? Some say 3 days tops, some say it take much longer than that. I just want to get it over the weekend. Anyone with a PADI diving qualification?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...