Sunday, April 09, 2006

Convocation, Sydney airport and Langkawi.

Hey all, I'm currently using the free wireless service at Sydney airport and it feels great to connect with civilization again!

Gmails, MSN Messenger and Blogger etc... the immense overwhelming joy is undescribable.

I won't try and waste any more time typing nonsense here. Will spend the rest of my time chatting with my Big Fish on MSN Messenger. See you guys in a week!

And Psycho Phil, I didn't lose control of my bowels on stage.


======================================================

The second time I went to Langkawi. One of the most memorable times of my twenties. Thus far.

I rented a car and drove around the entire friggin' island. It was fun since I know jack about the area and Bahasa Melayu. Got pulled over by the cops to check my ID because of the passenger I was carrying.

Drove around to many of the beautiful beaches around the island. We stopped. I parked, and went for a stroll on the beach. The sand wasn't as fine as Phuket's but the place was still beautiful.

I picked up a pretty shell during our stroll. It is tiny, and not as spectacular as the clam shell (with corals growing on it) he got for me.




But to me, it is a sweet reminder of the happy times we had at Langkawi.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...