Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Disastrous week, and au revoir again.

This week had been rather disastrous.

I was backstabbed, and embroiled in some petty fight between some people. Basically, our lives had been on the line since 1pm Monday afternoon. I cried at the drop of a hat, and he was just stunned. This was the worst possible outcome for us.

The crisis had been diffused, but my globetrotting dreams have been dashed. So right now, the least I can do is to find a job and be financially independent, so I will no longer have to put up with all that crap that's being hurled my way.


Right now, I need a job.
A place for me to move out to once I get the job.


And then I won't have to put up with attitude for every single thing I do.


My only solace? He understands, and is giving me the support, courage and strength I need.

=========================================
Anyway I'm leaving for Sydney tonight, going back for my convocation. And I won't be back till 16 April. You guys know how to reach me. That's IF you want to reach me.

Life sucks.

I can't wait for the day I leave this hellhole.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...