Monday, April 24, 2006

Irrelevant quizzes.

Your Inner Blood Type is Type A

You seem cool and collected, though a bit shy.
You are highly driven and a perfectionist, but that's a side you keep to yourself.
Creative and artistic, you are a very unique person who doesn't quite fit in.
People accept you more than you realize, seeing you as trustworthy and loyal.

You are most compatible with: A and AB

Famous Type A's: Britney Spears and Hitler



Your 2005 Song Is

Hung Up by Madonna

"Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm hung up on you"

You'll be rockin' in the New Year in your croch-o-tard!



--------------------------------------------------------------

Totally irrelevant quizzes, I know. Just had to do something more lightweight after posting that long-ass LA post. I'm 98% done with writing about my sailing trip. Sailing post should be up anytime today or tomorrow. I'm just thinking about when I should post it so I don't have to write anything that day.

The thing is, I still have more to write about my other adventures, shopping etc... And I have a job interview on Wednesday that I have not prepared. Feck. What have I gotten myself into??!?!
I'm shy, I don't fit it, somewhat like Hitler and I sing "I'm hung up on youuuuuuu..." on New Year's Eve.


Coolio. Coolio, indeed.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...