Friday, April 21, 2006

Taking my mind off things, travel adventures and worst fears realized.

In order to take my mind off things, I've decided to write about my travel adventures.

[This will only be something to remind me of the wondrous times I had, and it's in no way accurate. By that I mean, some of the history of the places are hearsay from the tour guide. I call it hearsay because I wasn't paying attention and my iPod earphones were plugged into my ears most of the time. And I've just forgotten important bits of it. Like which year the Joseon Dynasty ended. I have no clue, dude.]

I've been away for much for 2006 (it's April now), and I don't really know where to start. Maybe I shall begin chronologically. Last Christmas saw me in the Montebello Islands, Karratha. And in January, I went to LA and Vegas. February... I think I was home. March saw me do my sailing thing. Convocation in April and I just got back from Korea.

That's quite a few posts already. Not to mention posts on shopping. =/

We'll see how it goes.

=====================================================================

I have tried to take my mind off things, but everyday bad news just gets to me. Like at the crack of dawn, most of my worst fears have been realized.

We are 90% certain he's getting fired. He talks about getting a new job, and I can only give him all my support. With a new job, he will be based in the Med, Fort Lauderdale or some far off places.

And we won't see each other. 2-3 times a year if we're lucky, but that's the way these things go.

I'm both sad and angry now.

The jackass won in the end.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...