Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day, and still making my pressie.

It's Mother's Day today.

Mom is watching her drama on tv. She likes her stories I guess. Dad is watching it with her. I'm not really a fan of tv shows so I'm up in my "day room", surfing on the net or just writing posts like this one.

Totally random. Yet, totally me.

And this is just a typical Sunday morning for the family.


We're going out for a Mother's Day lunch later, and I will give Mom her pressie later. She doesn't like me buying stuff for her because she reasons that

  1. I'm wasting money.
  2. I'm wasting her hard-earned money because I'm still living on a "pocket money" basis.
  3. We don't necessarily share the same taste.
  4. I have this knack of getting her totally cute but useless stuff.

That's why I'm making her a gift! Well I'm still at it because my first attempt totally sucked and I'm re-doing the entire thing again. Will post pics later. I have to focus on the pressie now.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day everyone!


Sidetrack: I tend to be by myself most of the time. Not because I dislike company. Mostly because I like to do my own thing instead of watching tv, and most of my stuff are in my "day room" anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...