Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy birthday to you, dear uncle.

Just got back from dinner not too long ago with you. But before the day is over,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE!!





I know you don't read this blog, and I hope to all the gods above that no one in the family know of this blog. But I just want to say "Thank you, and may you have all the happiness in the world."

It's hard, especially during this incredibly difficult time, but I know you will be fine at the end of the day. I don't know how to say all these to you in person because I am not good with words. Sometimes it is just so difficult to put down my thoughts in words. Maybe I don't show it, but if I am half as eloquent as I hope to be, these are just some of the things I want to say to you.


Have the greatest happiest life, Uncle!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...