Saturday, June 17, 2006

He is so sweet.

He's so sweet to me.

I came home (parents' place) today and that just meant "little to no webcam time". I was out the entire time, hanging out with the family and by the time I got home, it was already 12am his time.

And despite being tired and sleepy, he stayed around and talked to me because he missed me too.

Awwwwwwww.... Ain't that sweet?

He has since gone to bed upon my insistence, and he has left his webcam (I call it CCTV lovingly) on so that I could still look at stuff. Then again, he switched off the lights and I can't see jack in his living room now.


We see each other over the webcam everyday. In the morning before I leave for work, and the evening when I get back. It's great to see him. It's the next best thing I've got.

And the most important thing? He wants to see me as much as I want to see him too. I guess he really loves me, or he just likes me a lot. I'm not fussy.


I just feel all happy, warm and fuzzy on the inside.



p.s. He sent me roses when I was down. That's just... very thoughtful. And mowing his nan's and stepnan's lawns? That just upped his brownie points by a gazillion.

No wonder I love him.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...