Sunday, July 30, 2006

Black skirt with embroidery.

I bought a black skirt recently when I went out with my gal pal. Something pretty, safe for work and nice enough to go out in.



-- Black lush satin-y skirt with embroidery!


Yes, nowadays I buy clothes that are functional and can easily go from office to casual. Simply because I am lacking the funds to buy 2 separate types of clothes at the moment. My office is just too anal and conservative to accept smart capris and shorts as acceptable office wear. They are pretty frumpy.

Just think of this post as my return to fashion. It is only one skirt even though I bought more than just that. Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

Will take more photos and write more when I have time. Or when my boss is not watching.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...