Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Goodbye, he's not around and kickass posts.

J left this morning. His plane took off about 20 minutes ago, about the same time I stepped into the office.



It was hard to say goodbye.


It is ALWAYS hard to say goodbye when you don't know when you'll see each other again.

And it is always difficult to be alone again when you are used to having someone around. It has only been 12 days, and shorter than the last time we spent time together. But it just feels just as painful to not see him when I go home everyday.

I miss you, J.


I know I have been promising awesome kickass travelling + shopping + funny posts since the beginning of the year. But life has been pretty tumultous this year and I have not had a breather since. Will try to post really good posts as soon as possible.

Will spend better part of today (and maybe tomorrow) moping. See you guys around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...