Thursday, July 13, 2006

Luckiest girl, notes, great taste in men and super duper happy.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the entire universe.

When J left for home yesterday, I was all gloomy and grumpy. I went about my job and doing my own things when I got home.

Imagine the look of surprise, further intensified with utter amazement/[insert good expressions of surprise and love] when I found handwritten notes.

I was doing boring things, like getting clean change of clothes after work when I found a little piece of note, folded and placed inconspicuously on my neatly folded stack of tshirts.

"Wish we could find a way to be together. Love you heaps.
J xoxoxo"


OH. MY. GOD.




Little love notes!!


*SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON*


I now think I have great taste in men. ;)


I asked him about the note, and found out that there are more than 1 around the house! I went on a scavenger hunt and found 5 last night, and 2 this morning. The little notes put a great big silly grin on my face. They are supposed to last me for the whole week, surprising me. But I guess the unrestrained curiosity in me is just... unrestrained.


I have placed them back where I found them, as I had promised him. (He said something about this surprise was supposed to last a week so in order not to let his effort go down the drain, I promised to put them all back.) I can "discover" all the little love notes over and over again!


I'm so happy!!

Shouting from the mountain tops kind of happy.
Throwing confetti in the air, prancing around like a hippy with psychedelic clothes, smoking excellent organic weed happy.
About to faint from happiness happy.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...