Saturday, August 19, 2006

Champagne Supernova, Neil and the best March of my life.

Some songs remind me of people. Each one has his/her individual tunes.

The song "Champagne Supernova" (one of my fave songs by Oasis) just came up on my iPod. And the first person who came to mind was Neil.

Champagne Supernova (Live).




The original version.



Super duper "Austin Powers swirly colors and lava lamps" kinda groovy. And Liam reminds me of John Lennon. He has THAT vibe.


Take your pick. I like the song any way I can get it.


Oh, and it also reminds me of the millions of stars scattered across the inkiest night you have ever seen. And arguably the best March I have EVER had in my whole life. I have a mental image of things. Yes, I'm weird like this.

Yeah Neil, I can swear on my own life (and yours) that you do not read this blog. You don't even know I have one. You know why this song reminds me of you? Because we were singing at the top of our lungs when I was making the cd for the beach party.

It was good times, Neil. And I hope to see you really soon.

This song just brings a tear to my eyes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...