Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cruise's time has come.

(All of you know that I don't do real-time news, and this Cruise thing has been sitting in my Blogger as draft for at least 2 days. Happy reading =) )

Everybody's favourite madman may be a has-been come 2007.

Not everyone wants to take a Cruise
Five reasons why Paramount might have walked away from Tom


-- By Jon Bonné, MSNBC
Updated: 7:41 p.m. ET Aug. 25, 2006


http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14483803/


Doesn't come as a surprise to many, does it?

Sure he has the megawatt smile that has charmed the world over since he came on the big screen in Risky Business. And I am still enthralled by the cheesy quasi-macho "are we overcompensating for something?" movie, Top Gun.

-- You can be my wingman anytime.


I hope he doesn't make poor Katie call him Maverick around the house. Worse, I hope he doesn't call Katie Iceman.

Ugh.

We wanted to believe that bona fide romance happened for the 2. They look kinda ok, a little gross when you think Joey (Dawson's Creek when she was still cute with Pacey) and Maverick are getting it on.



Till he hopped on Oprah's couch.







Yeah, I am trying to make up for the lack of TomKitten photos by flooding this post with pictures of Cruise first showing signs of "losing it".


Till they spawned TomKitten in reported silence (as prescribed by L Ron Hubbard), and the kid has yet to be seen by members of the public.


-- Have you seen TomKitten?


I wonder if they DID have a kid together. It could all be publicity and Katie was made to wear a pillow under her dress for 9 months. It IS possible in the reality land of Cruise.

Now, he may be starting to feel the pinch. With Paramount backing away from the crazy man, I wonder who else would be insane crazy enough to invest in say, I don't know, M.I:IV?



That would be hilarious.


p.s. I hope he doesn't sue me. Tom, I love Top Gun.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...