Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I miss him so much.

Tonight, I am not sure why but I miss J a lot.




Maybe it's the sad sappy song by Keane. "With Or Without You" sounds so different coming from Keane.

But yeah, I miss J.

I miss coming home to him.
I miss cooking dinner with him.
I miss him so much that I am on the verge of tears.
I miss him so much that I am actually feeling bitter because we can't be together.
I miss him so much that I am angry at why there is a bloody time difference between us.
I am angry at the future time difference we are going to face when he goes away to work.


I just miss him. I just miss him so so so very much.


My apartment feels so different. I guess it has been different since he left, and it just happens that I choose to write about it now. Coming home to an empty apartment can feel like saddest thing in the world.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...