Monday, September 04, 2006

Flipping out, Jolin and the Greatest Doctor ever known.

I think my boyfriend would flip out if I looked anything like her.




And not the good kind of flipping out. More of the "what the hell is wrong with you" and "are you out of your fecking mind" kind of flipping out.

Yeah, I don't think J is into the cutesy, pink polka dots, twirly whirly hair kind of girls. But WW thinks Jolin is super cute and a fittie. And his Jolin can do no wrong and she can never wear too much pink fluffy costumes to make a fashion faux pas.



NEVER. EVER.


Hold the phone. I think I should ask J if he's into the whole cutesy sugary sweet Sailormoon thing.

And because I used WW's name in this post, I am indebted to him and I will write great things about him. Starting from now.

WW, you are forever the Greatest Doctor known to mankind. Your Greatness and your passion in medicine will live on and on and on like the Celine Dion song. I am certain you will find a cure to eradicate cancer once and for all. And rid the world of suffering with a golden touch like Midas's (without turning your patients into cold dead golden statues).

I am so honoured to be a dear friend of Wenwei's.


Hehehe.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...