Monday, September 11, 2006

No right to put people down, uptight (??) and just fuck off.

I hate being made like a fool. I hate the way that some people take it upon themselves, as their unchallenged RIGHT to ridicule me, to put me down, to belittle me, to laugh at my hobbies, to insult my nationality etc. And the greatest mistake they made? Insulting J and his job.

Sure I didn't speak up and speak my mind when all this happened. I just kept quiet the entire time and had the "no comments" mindset. Yes I didn't stand up for myself and my bf because I'm a wuss and I don't like confrontation. But that does not give you ANY right to insult everything that I am, everything that I do and everyone that I love.

Yes I am a wuss for not standing up to all this crap. But you, you poor thing, are a fucking moron.

What makes you holier than thou, picking on every aspects of my life and making someone to be more inferior than you JUST because you are in university and are probably going to get some cushy desk job?

Why do you think you are better than everyone else because you are following "the route"?

Are you doing what you love and getting paid for it? Or are you just going through the motion? Then why the fuck are you insulting someone's career choice because it differs from your path?


I find it so childish and so shallow.


Don't give me that "Chill, dudette. I was only joking" bullcrap because I have had enough of this. Call me uptight, petty with a stick up my butt etc. WHATEVER. Know this now. There is a no limit to what you can think, but there is a LIMIT to what you can say. And I don't find it the least bit funny.

Go and laugh at your own fart jokes if you want. Just leave me alone.


Unless you have something decent to say, just fuck off.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...