Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My little garden for my birthday.

I have had the most fabulous time for my birthday. It is everything that I could possibly want, and maybe more.

(Now I'm just gushing and probably over-exaggerating.)


J sent me a basket of... flowers and plants. It's my own little garden!



I water it and place it next to the window so it can get some sun. I love this little garden. =)

It was very sweet of him to get them delivered, timed just right that I would see them when I got home yesterday.

Altogether now... Awwwwwwwwwwww......


Awesome awesome birthday. Best birthday yet! Pictures will be up soon!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh babe! Happy Belated Birthday! Stay pretty and may all ur wishes come true! :) Huiz

Min said...

Thank you girlie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...