Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Travel, groovy Scissor Sisters, Dieses Lieben, German, rough time and encouragement.

Still putting together a post of my extensive travels. *wink*

First heard this song last week (along with the super retro and groovy Scissor Sisters' "I Don't Feel Like Dancin' ") and I must admit, I can't get it out of my head ever since.


-- Juli, Dieses Lieben

Despite the very very big language barrier.

I think the song is in German and it's good. The MTV is good.


And a song by Sportfreunde Stiller - 54,74,90,2006


-- Ahhhh... the glorious World Cup days.

National pride is contagious isn't it? Especially when it's non-orchestrated. Why do I say that? Because I can't understand a single word and I'm awfully happy for the Germans. I even know who Oliver Kahn is!

Well that's besides the point. I know who he is since World Cup 2002.


Anyway I'm going through another pretty rough time of my life at the moment. I need support and encouragement and if you are kind enough, words of consolation. I won't go into details of what happened, but let's just say that people do not share my enthusiam and the incredible joy that J brings to my life.

Please keep words of encouragement coming before I get too depressed and world weary and jump off some tall building.

Danke.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo babe.. hang in there! catch up with you soon.. free during second week of dec? lets go for drinks.. meanwhile.. "take care cos i care".. hahahahhahaha ---- Huishi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...