Friday, December 08, 2006

Scrubs, Heroes and I'm so proud of him.

Scrubs Season 6 is out!

Enough said.

In other more exciting news, I found out that my friend is in a new show called Heroes [link]. He no longer plays (I think) guest roles on Scrubs anymore. He sort of has his own show now so that's very cool. I'm very happy for him.

Check out Heroes.



I must have lived under a rock for the past 6 months because the show is bulldozing its way back for Season 2 on 1 January 2007! And I just found out that the show exists 2 days ago. Blah.

The show is a bit like Lost (not plot-wise) with many characters and he's one of them. I'm going to watch Episode 1 to decide if it's any good. I am very sure it is some potent addictive stuff.


-- You rock, M-kun. ^___________^

Support my friend. Watch Heroes!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...