Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Travel itch and a loved up wanderer.

I am feeling the travel itch again.

-- A very expensive, hard to cure itch.


I can't sit still. I feel all energy and happiness sapped out of me from that gigantic misery vacuum that is work. I need to recharge, regroup and move on.

Firstly, recharge.

I want to see Mt Olympus, experience the mythological mystery surrounding Crete and gaze upon the white houses etched on the hillside of Santorini.

-- I just want to watch the sun rise, and the sun set.



Then there is the City of Light.



I can't wait for the day I stroll down Champs-Élysées, walk the halls of the Louvre, and people-watch while nursing a hot cup of coffee in an alfresco cafe.

Feeling all loved up.


I want to travel.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...