Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Complicated, happiness and relationships.

I guess as people grow up, the things we worry about get more complicated. The things we find out get more complicated.

A friend of mine got propositioned. They are good mates and under normal circumstances, I would be happy for them. But he's married. She's happily attached and probably getting married. Everything will remain status quo, and this is probably something on the side.

Is there trouble in paradise? I don't know.
Are they kindred spirits? I don't know.
Why are they suddenly considering this? I don't know.
Did they fall in love? I don't know.
Will anything come out of this? I don't know.


I don't know what to say. I am not disappointed that she doesn't have an answer. I am not shocked that he wants something on the side. What do I know about marriage and its heartaches anyway? I love them both and I want them to be happy.

Maybe it is time to go home, spend time with their significant other and think carefully. Are they looking for physical intimacy, or the heart has already strayed? Lust or love.

Is the fling/game worth jeopardising their relationship/marriage for?

I just hope that whatever their decision, a lot of thought has been put into it and just try not to hurt everyone.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...