Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Promotion, joy, work and update.

I know I know... I promise to come up with a travel post. Honestly I am working on it!

My baby is a captain!!!! Captain J, terror of the high seas!!

It is a happy day for us. Big smiles all around. =)

J will be going away for work today so it is going to be another 6 weeks of communication-less one-sided crazy emailing long distance relationship. Yeah. It feels weird that he's not here, since I really got used to being around him during my 1 week vacation.

Hey, anyone can get used to freshly brewed tea and homecooked breakfast every morning. =) I'm so lucky.

Ok I have to get back to work in order to earn a living to fuel my extremely expensive jetsetting ways.

Update soon and keep checking!

Love,
Rach
xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...