Friday, August 03, 2007

Beer, druken stupor and why we have sex.

This week, after "exhaustively compiling a list of the 237 reasons why people have sex", University of Texas came up with this list.

Why We Have Sex: 237 Reasons and Counting
-- Seth Borenstein, Associated Press
1 August 2007


http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/08/01/sex_hea.html?category=health

-- I love cuddles.

The top and bottom reasons for having sex from a list of 237 that college-aged men and women gave University of Texas researchers:

Men's top 10 reasons:
1. I was attracted to the person.
2. It feels good.
3. I wanted to experience physical pleasure.
4. It’s fun.
5. I wanted to show my affection to the person.
6. I was sexually aroused and wanted the release.
7. I was “horny.”
8. I wanted to express my love for the person.
9. I wanted to achieve an orgasm.
10. I wanted to please my partner.


Women's top 10 reasons:
1. I was attracted to the person.
2. I wanted to experience physical pleasure.
3. It feels good.
4. I wanted to show my affection to the person.
5. I wanted to express my love for the person.
6. I was sexually aroused and wanted the release.
7. I was “horny.”
8. It’s fun.
9. I realized I was in love.
10. I was “in the heat of the moment.”


Men's bottom 5 reasons:
1. The person offered to give me drugs for doing it.
2. I wanted to give someone else a sexually transmitted disease.
3. I wanted to punish myself.
4. I wanted to break up my relationship.
5. I wanted to get a job.


Women's bottom 5 reasons:
1. I wanted to give someone else a sexually transmitted disease.
2. Someone offered me money to do it.
3. I wanted to get a raise.
4. It was an initiation rite to a club or organization.
5. I wanted to get a job.


Anyhoo still interesting all the same. Men and women have sex for similar reasons but the bottom 5 reasons why they do are most intriguing.

"I wanted to give someone else a sexually transmitted disease.

Holy bat crap.

Extremely evil and irresponsible behaviour. Why would anyone do that?

-- Give 'em hell, Stitch!

Perhaps society has outcasted them, stereotyping them as promiscuous, homosexuals and easy. Long and viciously enough that these patients have had enough, and got the twisted idea that maybe, just maybe if everyone has the same disease, there is no stereotype.

Because, who is to judge that a person is easy when he has the same illness as well?

Personally I'm shocked and disgusted when misinformed people say that homosexuals get STDs. People who choose to be gay get sick. So straight cheating men and husbands who run off to some prostitutes who have been with hundreds of men don't get STDs? And who said that being homosexual is a choice?

It is disturbing to make STDs out to be something only people with loose morals, and people with alternative lifestyles get.

======================================

In other related news, Aussie men in bed: could do better?

http://yoursay.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=283180

Hmmm how do the professors and researchers approach the Uni for funding such a paper? "Good morning my fellow esteemed colleagues. My school of Gender Studies is currently planning to conduct an intensive worldwide survey of which country's men is crappiest at sex."

*Big round of applause*

It feels like a bunch of blokes had too much to drink, and in their glorious drunken stupor, came up with the best game ever for a good laugh.



I bet many would do this.

And this cracks me up to no end.



I would so kill the guy but it's too funny.



Aussie has some of the funniest ads ever.



p.s. First serious theme in YEARS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...