Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lonely, flat hunting and I miss J.

It has been slightly over a week since my burfday. And 1 week since J left for Port Moresby for his job. He was at Ghizo yesterday and as expected, there was no phone signal and I can't talk to him. It has been days.


My balloons are still sitting in the corner. All cheery and pretty. But all that cheer has not perked me up one bit. I am feeling really really lonely and upset at the minute and I wish J were here.

It is one of those times when I am lost. Today is my day off and honestly, I don't know what to do. I had trouble sleeping in, and it's not fun when you can't play "Let's Pry Your Eyelids to See If You Are Awake" game. I milled around the house, fretting about my impending homelessness after calling a few ads I saw on the papers.

-- Maccas' new Iced Latte is really quite yummy.

I am missing J a lot. Everything has lost its appeal when he's not here. I was near the shopping mall today, the one where I saw a couple of cute dresses I could possible wear to my cousin's wedding on Saturday. It's also the same mall where we went to this fantastic pasta place that makes me want to write about it. I walked to the entrance, and while the ice cool air conditioning tempted me as the sliding glass doors opened, I turned my gaze towards my apartment and walked straight home.

Even broke out my new green flip flops to cheer myself up. I got them when I was at Gold Coast, and J and I were flip flop buddies!


I just don't feel like doing anything anymore.


I'm going to view a flat tonight. It's slightly out of my budget but this is the cheapest I can find so far. Meeting a friend for dinner so he can visit the flat with me, which I'm totally grateful for.

There is nothing scarier than visiting a flat all by yourself with a stranger. God knows what may happen. I guess it's always better to stay on the safe side.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...