Thursday, November 01, 2007

Louis Vuitton, belted, dream skirt and luggage tag.

There was a pretty combination on display when I was out window shopping last week. It was from Louis Vuitton Fall '07 (I think) and it was beautiful. Belted dusty pink sweater with a purple-blue skirt. Guess what's on my wishlist now. =)



I love the shade of dusty pink and I think it is made out of cashmere. Wool will do just fine for me, thank you very much. And the skirt! I haven't seen any skirts in shades like this. I don't need to get them from Louis Vuitton, I just need to find similar stuff that won't break my bank.

The belted look is everywhere! Sharp Lily has one from La Redoute, and I think it is easy to carry off. Add a belt and voila!


She's so pretty.

I tried out the belted look one day for work and I must say I should have spent more time choosing a better color for my cardigan. If it wasn't for the fact that I woke up late on a cold rainy morning.


And I got the bag with the luggage tag. Love the luggage tag so much, I'm thinking of adding the tag to my other bags! I think about travelling, one of my greatest loves, every time I see a luggage tag.



The next time I'm travelling, I'm heading to Melbourne for my brother's graduation. Can't wait for December!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...