Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rogue Wave, Eyes and my greatest hits.

I love indie music. I mean, all those posts on Deathcab for Cutie, Azure Ray, Stars and The Killers etc. It must be obvious (by now) that my music is mainly indie, mostly American with the exception of Stars (Canadian).

Yes it can get a bit sappy at times. But hey, I rather listen to sappy songs that make me swoon instead of some angry rap that makes me want to rip my ears off and kill someone. I swoon like, at least 14 times a day. I am sure swooning makes a person happy. Why else would people fall in love then?


And the latest one I am listening on repeat is Eyes by Rogue Wave. It's part of the soundtrack on the first episode of Heroes. And guess what I can't find the soundtrack anywhere. Pfft.

Rogue Wave - Eyes



Missed the last train home.
Birds pass by to tell me that I'm not alone.

Well I'm pushing myself to finish this part,
I can handle a lot,
But one thing I'm missing is in your eyes.

In your eyes

Have you seen this film?
It reminds me of walking through the avenues.

Washing my hands of attachments yeah,
I can land on the ground,
but one thing I'm missing, is in your eyes.
(Cause I find love),

In your eyes.



Wow. My gawd. The one thing he (I'm assuming it's a he and he loves me) misses is in my eyes. What's in my eyes? That would be my faithful undying love. Wow.

If I have a compilation of greatest swoonsome hits to play on sappy occasions, say a wedding, this song would definitely be in it. I'm just saying.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...