Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Game consoles, games and Assassins Creed

I'm in the mood for games.

Assassins Creed looks pretty cool, doesn't it?



Stabbing someone 1:30 into the clip? You got it.

But after doing my research on game requirements, I've decided to stick to my Wii games. Like Super Paper Mario.


-- I love Mario!!!!


My computer will just melt from loading the DVD. 3 GB RAM recommended ?!?! Just how many people have a computer with 3 GB RAM?! Who is the target market for Ubisoft? 3GB?!

-- So fast, it flies.

Like Kotaku.com says, my pc will weep like a scolded child (link).


To play this game, I would need to make a serious purchase or either a new
desktop or game console.

I would need to buy a desktop to play this #&$@ game because I think most laptops would overheat and melt into a blob of twisted plastic and metal wires 5 minutes into the game or installation.

I'd rather buy a console version than a PC one. But guess who decides to rain on my already-less-than-perfect parade? Ubisoft.

For PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 ONLY.

I only have Wii!!!!!



Links:
For funny game reviews - Kotaku.com
Assassins Creed - Your PC Will Weep Like A Scolded Child
Ubisoft - Official website
Super Paper Mario - Wikipedia



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...