Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am miserable.

J has gone back to work last night and my brother has flown off to China for a business meeting this morning at the ungodly hour of 6.30am.

In a span of 2 days, I'm all alone in my flat. And that's 2 long drives to the airport.

The flat is empty and I find myself a little lost and lonely. Plus, I haven't been in the best mood since last week due to some problems. I feel constantly plagued by my paranoia. I don't like not knowing what's going on. It throws my little world off balance and I can't help but think the very worst. I have confided in J but being my problem, there is absolutely nothing he can do to help. And he has left for work.

Absolutely miserable. =(


2 comments:

Doug said...

When I'm paranoid, I sing this little song and t seems to help a little bit:

(To the tune of Row Row Row your boat)

Look, look,under the bad
Oh there's nothing there
I thought that I saw a man
With a gruesome stare

Check check check the door
Dang, there's no one there
I thought that I heard a knock
from a big, brown bear

Talk talk talk to myself
I'm the one who hears
Now I think I'm not listening
oh be quiet I'm not going to listen to you anymore you crazy jerk.

It kind of dies there at the end, but you get the point.

Rach said...

I'll say that to my inner voice the next time. Thanks HolyJuan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...